The IONA® test is available as a clinical service at the Premaitha Clinical Service Laboratory based in Manchester, UK. The Premaitha laboratory is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) an independent regulator of health and social care in England. Quality is key at Premaitha and pregnant women can be confident they will receive their NIPT results from a regulated and trusted clinical laboratory.
• Test results are available in 3-5 working days from sample receipt in the laboratory.
• Premaitha Clinical Service Laboratory opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (UK time)
• All patient information provided will be held confidentially and may be used for auditing and quality control and data will be anonymised.
• Samples must contain 10ml blood
• A signed consent form must be included with each sample
• Each sample must contain two unique sample identifiers such as patient ID, surname, forename, date of birth
• Gestational age must be 10 weeks or more
Manchester Science Park
T: +44 (0) 161 667 6865